Elmwood Road, W4 3DZ
T: 020 8994 3173
website: St Michael, Sutton Court
History: The red-brick church of St Michael in Elmwood Road was financed by the sale of St Michael, Burleigh Street off the Strand (the Strand Palace Hotel was built on the site). It was designed in the Arts and Crafts style by CaroÃ« and Passmore and consecrated in 1909. It replaced a temporary corrugated iron church which was used as the church hall until a new church hall was built and opened in 1998.